Table of Contents hide
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a recruitment notification for 1211 vacancies for the post of Stenographer. The candidates who are graduate can apply online for this job. The recruitment was released in July 2018, it is reopened now for one month. Those who missed the online application can apply for the recruitment now.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Important Date:
|Online Application Re-open||26th August 2020|
|Closing Date od Application||24th September 2020|
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
The total no. of vacancies for the post of Stenographer is 1211.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination. Or “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
(For More Details Check Advertisement).
- The candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Fee For RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment
- General/EWS/OBC(Creamy Layer): Rs.450/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 350/-
- SC/ST: Rs 250/-
How To Apply For RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.