Southern Railway (SR) has released a notification for the recruitment of Para Medical Staff for its Railway Hospital, GOC on a contractual basis for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) for a period up to 30th September 2021. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for 191 vacancies for the post of Superintendents, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer through the online mode on or before 30th April 2021 on sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|House Keeping Assistants||40|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Nursing Superintendents Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- ECG Technician – 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Hospital Attendant – 10thclass passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT
- Lab Assistant Gr.II – 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on a full-time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination which has been successful passes by the candidate
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
- Nursing Superintendents: 20 to 40 years
- Haemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants: 18 to 30 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 33 years
Online Application For Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can apply from the below links by 30th April 2021
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Salary 2021
- Nursing Staff – Rs. 44, 900/– in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible)
- Hospital Attendant and House Keeping Assistants – Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Physiotherapist – Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- ECG Technician – Rs. 25,500/- in Level-4 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Haemodialysis Technician –Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)