The State Selection Board, Odisha (SSB Odisha) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer. The total no. of vacancies for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 is 136 out of which 125 are for OSSC Junior Assistant (J.A.) and 11 are for the post of OSSC Junior Stenographer.The online applications for the OSSC Jr. Assistant begin from 1st June to 30th June 2020.
The total no. of vacancies for the SSB Odisha is 136. Given below is the OSSB Vacancy distribution.
- Junior Stenographer – 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 125 Posts
- Junior Assistant – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application
- Junior Stenographer – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application and qualification of stenography with the speed of 80 words per minute.
21 to 32 years as on 1st March 2020.
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Other Category Candidates -Rs. 1000/-
How To Apply :
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 shall apply online by following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The new users will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, a password and a registration no. will be sent to their mobile no. and email id.
- Log in with that a password and a registration no.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format in the following dimensions.
Passport size photograph: 10-100 KB.
Signature: 03-20 KB.
Left Thumb Impression: 03-20 KB.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form.
The duration of Odisha SSB will be 1 hour. There will be one common written test comprising of objective multiple choice questions. The shortlisted candidates will then appear for the Skill test.
- For the post of Junior Assistant, there will be a Computer Skill Test.
- For the post of Junior Stenographer, there will be a Stenography cum Computer Skill Test.
- There will be four papers for the post of SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant Post.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
Up to Graduation Level
|General Knowledge &|
Up to HSC Standard
|Reasoning & Mental|
Apply online for SSB Odisha Jr. Assistant Recruitment at official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in