Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board ( TN MRB) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on a temporary basis for Tamil Nadu Medical Service. The total no. of vacancies for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon post is 223. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment on the official website from 22 May to 29 May Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
- Candidates must possess MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age (as on 01.07.2020)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs|
|57 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Others||35 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”||48 Years as on 01.07.2020|
Application Fee :
|SC/SCA/ ST /DAP(PH)/DW||₹500 /-|
How To Apply :
- Click on the link that is given below at the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- A new tab will be opened.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on New User.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- Enter your details such as educational qualifications, work experience, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Verify the details carefully before paying the application fee.
- After that pay the required amount as application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Exam Pattern :
|Total Marks in the Examination||90 Marks|
|No. of Questions||90 Questions|
|Academic weightage in marks||10 Marks|
Marks scored in MBBS reduced to 10
|Special Weightage||1 Mark for PG Diploma2 Marks for PG DegreeAcademic Weightage and|
Special Weightage restricted to a total of 10 Marks
- The question paper in the subject “Medical Sciences” will be set in English only and will have 90 objective type questions.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The Questions will be in the standard of Under Graduate Level.
Salary For Assistant Surgeon:
|SI No||Name of Post||Payscale|
|1.||Assistant Surgeon (General)||The level of Pay is Level-22.|
TN MRB Recruitment For Assistant Surgeon: Hall Ticket
The hall tickets will be made available on the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in as well as on this site. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. The Hall Ticket will be issued 10 days before the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Date.