Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Apprentice (Mining Mate), Blaster-B, Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A and Winding Engine Driver-B posts. The notification is released for appointing 136 vacancies.
The Online application has begun on 18th May 2020 and closes on 22nd June 2020.
Advt. No. 02/2020.
Table of Contents
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||04|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||14|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06|
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) and 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mining Mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 10th passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
The upper age limit for various posts of UCIL recruitment are given below.
- Graduate Operational Trainee: 30 years
- Mining Mate: 35 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver: 32 years
- Blaster: 32 years
- Apprentice: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||During 1st year of training – Rs. 33994 per monthDuring 2nd year of training – Rs. 30890|
|Mining Mate-C||Rs. 33087|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||Rs. 32180|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||Rs. 32633|
- General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female: No Fee
How to Apply:
- Click on the given link.
- Fill the registration form and click on “Register” button.
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the UCIL Recruitment Apply Online registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit.
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgment receipt
Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] Or Phone No .: 022-61306250