Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Review Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Technician Posts. A total of 353 Vacancies have been notified for the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can apply online for the above mentioned 353 vacancies online till 31 July 2020 extended).
Table of Contents
|Starting date of application||07th March 2020|
|Closing date of application||Extended to 29th July 2020|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil||13|
|Account Officer (Trainee)||04|
|Assistant Review Officer||10|
|Technician Grade II||263|
- Assistant Engineer- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not less than 65% arks.
- Account Officer (Trainee) – Post Graduate Degree with High second class (55% min.) or Graduate Degree with 1st class from a university OR
Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO) – A degree of university established by law in india or other eqivalent qualifications recognized by the state Govt. Typing speed in Hindi and English on Computer with 20 and 25 wpm respectively
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (Registered with UP Nursing Council) recognized by Nursing Council
- Pharmacist – Diploma of Pharmacist (from an institute recognized by U.P. Government) Registered with U.P. Pharmacy Council
- Technician Grade 2 – High School passed
- Staff Nurse/Pharmacist/ Technician – 18 to 40 Years
- Assistant Engineer/ Account Officer/ Assistant Review Officer – 21 to 40 Years
Application Fee :
The candidates who are willing to apply for the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 shall pay the following exam fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 700/-
How To Apply :
The candidates will have to apply online through the official website or through the direct link that is given below.
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.