The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released the Combined Medical Service, CMS 2020 Notification at its official website – www.upsc.gov.in. A total of 559 vacancies have been notified for the post of Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO).
Table of Contents
|CMS UPSC 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Date of notification||29 Jul 2020|
|Starting date of application form||29 Jul 2020|
|Last date of application form|
and fee payment
|18th August 2020|
till 6.00 P.M.
|UPSC CMS Form Withdrawal Date||25.08.2020 to 31.08.2020|
till 6.00 PM.
|Issuance of admit card||3 weeks before the Exam Date|
|Exam date||22nd October, 2020|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer|
in the Railways.
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian|
Ordnance Factories Health Service.
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)in|
New Delhi Municipal Council
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II (GDMO) in|
East Delhi Municipal Corporation,
North Delhi Municipal Corporation
and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2020, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988. However, for Junior Time Scale Posts in Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35 (thirty-five years) on the aforesaid cut-off date.
|SC/ST||Upto 5 years|
|Other backward class||Upto 3 years|
|Domicile of Jammu and Kashmir||Upto 5 years|
|Defence service personnel disabled in operations||Upto 3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service||Upto 5 years|
|ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years Military Service||Upto 5 years|
|In the case of disability||Upto 10 years|
- To be eligible, candidates must be passed the written and practical of the final M.B.B.S examination.
Application Fee :
The application fee for the UPSC CMO 2020 Exam can be deposited in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Exempted
- General Candidates: Rs 200/-
How To Apply:
- Click the direct link to open the apply online link directly or go to the official website of UPSC.
- As the link opens, if you are already registered login with the credentials, otherwise click the part 1 registration and read the instructions.
- Click on “I agree” to proceed for the form submission.
- Now, fill the identity credentials, education qualification, and address.
- Click Continue and submit Part 1 Registration.
- Part 2 registration comprises of logging in the registration ID and DOB.
- Fill all the important details like the selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- Press “I agree” button after he finds that information supplied by him is in order and no correction is required.
- Pay the required application fee if applicable.
- Take the Print out of the final form.