Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)has started accepting online applications for Engineering Services Examination 2021 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering categories on its official website @upsc.gov.in on 06th April 2021.
UPSC ESE Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||07th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment (online)||27th April 2021|
|Last Date for fee payment (Cash)||26th April 2021|
|Date for Online application Withdrawn||04th to 10th May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Preliminary Exam Date||18th July 2021|
UPSC ESE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should possess a Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline) to apply for Engineering Services Examination 2021.
Age Limit (01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD: NIL
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI.
Steps to Apply for UPSC ESE 2021
- Visit the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online UPSC ESE Notification 2021 Application Form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.