Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment to conduct Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||33|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||32|
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2020
- Date for online Applications can be withdrawn: From 07-07-2020 to 13-07-2020
- Date for Examination: 16-10-2020
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https//www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
1. Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
2. The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in AppendixII(B) of this Examination Notice.