Western Railway Recruitment has released notification for Junior Technical Associates (Works), Junior Technical Associates (Electrical) and Junior Technical Associates (Telecommunication) posts.Aspirants can apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2020 till 22nd August 2020.
|Notification Release Date||22nd July 2020|
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd August 2020|
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Associates (Works)||19|
|Junior Technical Associates (Electrical)||12|
|Junior Technical Associates (Telecommunication)||10|
- Junior Technical Associates (Works): Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Junior Technical Associates (Electrical): Diploma or degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Junior Technical Associates (Telecommunication): Diploma or degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- UR – 18-33 years
- OBC 18-36 years
- SC/ST 18-38 years
How to Apply:
- As the link will be activated tomorrow, click the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details
- Then go to the Login page and enter the Western Railway registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt.